- First vessel leaves port for 2019 season
- East Superior Street reconstruction to begin April 8
- St. Paul prepares for flood as airport deploys wall, city closes roads
- Medicaid Work Rules Harm Hospitals, Study Finds
- Wisconsin Gas Prices To Rise Through Spring, Forecast Says
- Army Corps OKs PolyMet's wetlands permit
- Superior Advances Project To Clean Up Contamination In Howards Bay
- Shipping season set to open for Port of Duluth-Superior
Duluth, MN (55816)
Patchy freezing drizzle possible early. Cloudy skies this morning will become partly cloudy this afternoon. Morning high of 37F with temps falling to near 30. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph..
Clear skies. Low 19F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Updated: March 24, 2019 @ 5:41 am
Sign up for one of our email newsletters and stay informed!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.