- Goncalves: Future of mining is DRI, not more pellet plants
- Enbridge and Spectra Energy Merger Expected to Close February 27, 2017
- Judge Allows Environmentalists to Intervene in Twin Metals Lawsuit
- Duluth’s Ride Sharing Ordinance in Final Stages
- Hayward expecting dip in Birkebeiner economic impact
- Wisconsin lawmakers consider right-to-try bill
- Minnesota's high school graduation rates inched up last year as racial gaps narrowed slightly
- Orthopedic sports medicine surgeon joins Fairview Range
Duluth, MN (55816)
Cloudy skies. High 31F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph..
Mainly cloudy this evening. Then a mix of wintry precipitation expected overnight. Low 28F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 70%. Snow and ice accumulations less than one inch.
Updated: February 27, 2017 @ 4:55 am