- Cliffs reports record sales, strong net
- Leaked memo raises new questions about PolyMet water permit
- Commissioning of the USS Minneapolis - Saint Paul to be held in Duluth
- United Auto Workers union opens tense labor talks with Ford, GM, Fiat Chrysler
- Judge Slashes Payout in Roundup Lawsuit, But Calls Monsanto's Conduct 'Reprehensible'
- Net rises for US Bank
- Range communities increase efforts to boost tourism
- APEX names Plemel operations specialist
Duluth, MN (55816)
Partly cloudy skies this morning will give way to occasional showers during the afternoon. High 86F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%..
Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Partly cloudy skies after midnight. A few storms may be severe. Low near 65F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Updated: July 19, 2019 @ 11:11 am
Sign up for one of our email newsletters and stay informed!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.