As part of the tentative agreement, the MNA negotiating committee has agreed to recommend ratification and will hold a ratification vote on or before Dec. 9, Essentia said. The tentative agreement indicates that the Moose Lake location will not participate in a strike authorization vote on Nov. 30.
- MoneyWise ‘The world should be worried’ about oil price
- Mining Minnesota, RAMS, APEX and Stauber oppose decision
- Feds slap 20-year mining ban on land near Boundary Waters
- Mining Minnesota, RAMS, APEX oppose decision
- Shipping season ends with flourish; full year tonnage declines
- APEX: 20-year ban puts area's future at risk
- Mining Minnesota: A step in the wrong direction
- RAMS: Mining decision not based on science
The downtown area has reopened after three years of street construction.
City Hall has put local tourism promotion up for bid.
Sign up for one of our email newsletters and stay informed!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.