- Wood as strong as steel to be used for Wisconsin apartments
- Microdistilleries prepare for worst as tax relief set to expire
- The Great Electric Car 'Zero Emissions' Boondoggle
- New members join Iron Mining Association board
- Minnesota Chamber applauds USMCA progress
- City announces inauguration details
- Duluth City Council approves $235k Spirit Mountain bailout
- Fresh Line 3 review: ‘Unlikely’ any spilled oil would reach Lake Superior
Duluth, MN (55816)
Cloudy. Snow showers developing late. Low near 0F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected..
Cloudy. Snow showers developing late. Low near 0F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
Updated: December 11, 2019 @ 10:24 pm
Sign up for one of our email newsletters and stay informed!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.