- Photographer expands her options with 360-degree company pix
- Fairview Range offers new outpatient mental health program
- Anthem withdrawing from Wisconsin's health care exchange in 2018
- Massive fine proposed for robocall criminal
- NORTHFORCE gears up for year two of Mentor Connection
- Labor group urges support for Line 3 project
- Taste of Duluth coming to Bayfront Park July 1
- Minnesota pontoon manufacturer declares bankruptcy
Duluth, MN (55816)
Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 62F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%..
Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 48F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Updated: June 25, 2017 @ 12:55 pm