(StatePoint) Let’s face it, most people have a tendency to procrastinate around the holiday season, especially when it comes to scoring the perfect presents for those who are hard to shop for.
To help stumped shoppers, here are some last-minute gift ideas to consider for “the man who has everything”:
• Grill Accessories: Surprise your favorite grill master with an unusual grill accessory. Think outdoor popcorn poppers or a monogrammed iron brand to personalize his steaks.
• Home Theater Set-Up: Whether you’re shopping for a movie buff, gaming fanatic or sports enthusiast, you can step-up his home theater game with a great projector. Those in the Slim line-up from Casio combine laser and LED technology for long life and high brightness, making it possible to have a great viewing experience in any room of the house.
• DIY: From roasting one’s own coffee to brewing one’s own beer, consider the gift of a cool new hands-on hobby. These days, kits make it easy to give great gifts to intrepid DIY-ers.
• Keyboards: Aspiring musicians and experts alike will appreciate the gift of a high-quality instrument. One especially cool choice is the CT-S200 portable keyboard, which is available in black, white or red. Ultra-compact and battery-operated, it features a carrying handle and a button which quickly recalls your favorite settings to make portability and set-up a cinch. A good choice for those in traveling bands, it’s also well-suited for beginners, as it connects to an app offering lessons.
• Organizational tools: For those guys who value organization, a label printer is just the tool for enhancing any area, from workshops, garages and sheds to closets, media collections and home offices. Check out those from Casio, which offer QWERTY keyboards to make creating labels simple and fast.
• Knowledge: Online education platforms are delivering world-class tutorials and lectures in a range of subjects, satisfying curious minds from the comfort of their own homes. Many of these services work on a subscription basis, so consider signing your recipient up, so he is free to enjoy it as often as he likes for the duration of his membership.
• Outdoor Tech: Hikers, cyclists, runners and other outdoor enthusiasts will benefit from a smartwatch designed for durability and the outdoors. Among the many features of the WSD-F21HR, for example, are heart rate and VO2 max data, as well as GPS and color map display, which athletes can use to stay oriented while enhancing their training.
With a little creativity, gifts purchased last-minute don’t need feel last-minute.
Photo Credit: (c) Halfpoint / iStock via Getty Images Plus