Molly Solberg, owner of MAS Marketing, will discuss social media marketing for businesses at a June 7 workshop sponsored by the UWS Small Business Development Center.
Workshop Participants will:
- Learn about each social media platform – pros and cons (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn).
- Learn how to create content for social media.
- Learn how to schedule content.
- Learn how to view and interpret your social media posted content.
- Learn how to create a social media ad.
The event will be held from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. at the University of Wisconsin – Superior, Yellowjacket Union, YU 204. The cost is $20.
For more information, click here