Tony Dierckins, Zenith City Press Publisher, will present the Duluth Chamber's next "Let's Do Duluth" presentation. It is scheduled from 11:45 a.m.-1 p.m. on Feb. 11 at Greysolon by Black Woods, 231 E. Superior St.
He will trace the Chamber's 150-year-old roots through Duluth's 150 year history.
"Tony's presentation has been months in the making. It is a bold, compelling, masterful recollection of the Chamber's intriguing history. This is a presentation that only comes along every 150 year," the Chamber said in announcing the event.
- Wells Fargo forced to pay $3 billion for fake account scandal
- Global stocks plunge as coronavirus fears grow beyond China
- LHB adds five shareholders
- IKONICS post losses for quarter, full year
- Essentia buys former Sears property
- NORTHFORCE Partners with Hibbing Community College to Facilitate Regional Student Employment
- Cliffs reports quarterly, full-year results
- DHS warns of cyber threats to critical systems after attack on pipeline operator
Sign up for one of our email newsletters and stay informed!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.