The Entrepreneur Fund will offer its next seminar in the Ignite Webinar Series, "Important Legal Tools for a Successful and Thriving Business," on Wed., April 7, 1 p.m. The webinar will be led by Anisha Murphy, owner of Just Law LLC, a small business law firm that provides entrepreneurs, businesses and non-profit organizations with innovative, creative, and accessible legal tools to promote business development and growth. Murphy will cover how to be proactive with legal business issues that include entity formation, intellectual property, and estate planning.
CLICK HERE to register and for more information.
- Internal probe criticizes EPA for handling of PolyMet permit
- US Attorney General to investigate Minneapolis PD
- AP Construction begins Phase II of Wrenshall School renovations
- Saltie's arrival opens 2021 shipping season
- Miners Event and Convention Center in Virginia now taking reservations
- The small business owner’s resilience to reimagine
- Lindsey Lawrence named TKDA’s bridge group leader
- Grandma's Marathon releases details of 2021 race plan
Sign up for one of our email newsletters and stay informed!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.