- DTA to relocate downtown service during street construction
- Northland Foundation awards 33 grants
- Knutson Custom Construction to hold open house
- Oil price declines but retail price rises
- Volkswagen hit with largest-ever fine for automakers
- Superior ranked as business friendly
- Are universities complicit in muzzling free speech?
- DNR agrees to investigate stricter phosphorus limits on Lac Courte Oreilles
Duluth, MN (55816)
A steady rain this morning. Showers continuing this afternoon. High 46F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%..
Cloudy and windy with periods of rain. Snow or sleet may mix in. Low 32F. Winds NE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Updated: April 25, 2017 @ 8:55 am