The Earned Sick and Safe Time Task Force will hold an input session from 4:30 until 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday at Portman Community Center. 4601 McCulloch St..
"This is an important topic for our business community. Let your voice be heard," the Greater Downtown Council (GDC) said in a Monday news release.
The GDC is encouraging employees and employers to complete a survey. It can be taken online at:
Employer Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3CMQY68
Employee Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3CZS8YB
Additional input session are scheduled at the following places, days and times:
• March 2, 6:30pm – 8:30pm, Community Action Duluth, 2424 W 5th St.
• March 15, 3:00pm – 5:00pm, City Center West, 5830 Grand Ave.
• March 22, 5:30pm – 7:30pm, Morgan Park Community Center, 1242 88th Ave. W.
• April 6. 3:00pm – 5:00pm, Duluth Heights Community Center, 33 W Mulberry St.
• April 10, 5:30pm – 7:30pm, 1Roof, 12 E 4th St.