The Duluth Workforce Development Board has launched the Diversity & Inclusion Toolkit for Action. This resource offers employers practical tools and tips related to recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and retaining diverse employees.
A free Zoom webinar will be offered on Thursday, January 21, at 10 a.m., focused on celebrating diversity in the workplace. The Duluth Workforce Development Board will introduce the Toolkit and discuss ways employers can be stewards of inclusivity. Tawanna Black, Founder and CEO of the Center for Economic Inclusion, will share her thoughts and expertise on the importance of diversity and building an inclusive regional economy.
CLICK HERE to register for the free event.
CLICK HERE to submit questions prior to the event.
The event is sponsored by the Duluth News Tribune.
- Emerging companies may seek 'speed dates' with major firms at March 17 Tech Summit
- Mark Peterson promoted to SVP - Chief Credit Officer at National Bank of Commerce
- Minnesota’s unemployment rate at 4.4% in December
- GDC special events coordinator Darlene Marshall retires
- Community Action Duluth to open free tax site on January 26, 2021
- Governor Walz and DFL leaders announce plan to achieve 100% clean energy by 2040
- Upcoming Webinar on SBA economic relief programs
- Revenues grow during 2020 for UnitedHealth
Sign up for one of our email newsletters and stay informed!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.