Swim Creative announced today their most recent addition of Copywriter and Content Producer Stephanie Dunaiski to their team.
Dunaiski brings eight years of local marketing experience and over ten years of professional writing experience to the team. She has a BA in Mass Communication from the University of Wisconsin-Superior. With roots in journalism, Stephanie trained with the late Mike Simonson, an award-winning Wisconsin Public Radio reporter. She also worked as a producer and reporter for Fox 21.
Dunaiski started her marketing career at Black Bear Casino Resort where she managed advertising for the resort. “No one on the team wanted to handle advertising and I was like, ‘Can I take it?’ When I reviewed my first TV commercial, I knew this was what I wanted to do.” Stephanie recalls.
Most recently, she learned about content marketing and web writing while working as a content specialist at Essentia Health. “I knew I wanted to learn about websites,” she says. “I had experienced most traditional marketing, but I wanted to know more about the black box that is web.”
- Bremer Financial Corporation reports second quarter 2021 results
- Hillside Makers Market in Duluth opens this weekend
- Mining town embraces tourists
- Grand re-opening of Sheraton Duluth Hotel following renovation
- Xcel working to restore power
- UW-Superior School of Business and Economics establishes new advisory council
- Steel imports increase in June and on year-to-date-basis
- Lake Country Power crews working to restore power
City Hall has put local tourism promotion up for bid.
Sign up for one of our email newsletters and stay informed!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.