- ALLETE announces third partner in Nemadji Trail Energy Center Project
- Duluth to improve 16.8 miles of roads as a part of the Street Improvement Program in 2022
- City of Duluth looking to fill 13 board and commission openings by Oct. 15
- Kimberly J. Maki swearing-in ceremony
- Cash bonuses and free lunches: No end in sight to labor shortage
- Absolut Manufacturing's Absolut WiNDR in top 16 for Coolest Thing Made in Wisconsin contest
- St. Louis County Public Health to begin offering Pfizer vaccine boosters
- Miller Hill Mall announces October events
City Hall has put local tourism promotion up for bid.
Sign up for one of our email newsletters and stay informed!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.