The court, which upheld a more narrow rule requiring vaccination among health-care workers at federally funded facilities, expressed doubt that the administration had the legal authority to enact the broader mandate, which would have covered more than 80 million employees. Washington Post
- St. Luke’s promotes Leah Berg to director of quality management
- US Bancorp reports Q4, full-year results
- Walz asks lawmakers to back record $2.7 billion bonding bill
- Train looting out of control in LA
- maurices names country music superstar Lauren Alaina as celebrity brand ambassador
- Iron Mining Association announces 2022 board
- Huber Engineered Woods revises EAW for planned wood products mill
- Duluth community invited to complete police survey
The downtown area has reopened after three years of street construction.
City Hall has put local tourism promotion up for bid.
Sign up for one of our email newsletters and stay informed!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.