Patient shareholders of Cleveland-Cliffs have finally been rewarded with a 140% return over the past year. As sell-side analysts haste to upgrade their forecasts, their bullish sentiment could bring price levels a bit too high over the short run. Although taking some profits would make sense in the current environment, the long-term investment thesis for CLF remains intact. SEEKING ALPHA
- Emerging companies may seek 'speed dates' with major firms at March 17 Tech Summit
- Mark Peterson promoted to SVP - Chief Credit Officer at National Bank of Commerce
- Minnesota’s unemployment rate at 4.4% in December
- GDC special events coordinator Darlene Marshall retires
- Community Action Duluth to open free tax site on January 26, 2021
- Governor Walz and DFL leaders announce plan to achieve 100% clean energy by 2040
- Upcoming Webinar on SBA economic relief programs
- Revenues grow during 2020 for UnitedHealth
Sign up for one of our email newsletters and stay informed!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.