Germany on Thursday activated the second phase of its three-stage gas emergency program, taking it one step closer to rationing supplies to industry — a step that would deliver a huge blow to the manufacturing heart of its economy. German economy minister Robert Habeck said he hoped rationing wouldn’t be necessary to get through the coming winter, but couldn’t rule it out. CNN
- Toyota recalls first electric cars fearing wheels could fall off
- Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade
- Brother makes 1,700 mile tractor trip to Hibbing
- Duluth wins Sustainable Cities 2022 award from League of Minnesota Cities
- AICHO hosts second annual food and art market series
- FDA bans Juul e-cigarette products
- Germany declares gas crisis as Russia cuts supplies
- Duluth 4th annual Civic Center Farmers' Market opens June 23
The downtown area has reopened after three years of street construction.
City Hall has put local tourism promotion up for bid.
Sign up for one of our email newsletters and stay informed!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.