These high winds were evident during the peak of the storm near the Vietnam Veteran's memorial along the Duluth Lakewalk.
As featured on
- Rival Canadian company agrees to buy Husky Energy In $2.9 billion deal
- Nursing homes in rural areas see staff shortages worsen with COVID-19
- As temperatures drop, homeless advocates rally to save lives
- MnDOT to host virtual public update meeting for Twin Ports Interchange project
- Essentia Health enrolling older adults for clinical study
- COVID-19 impact dampens U.S. Bancorp results
- Slide continues at Wells Fargo
- St. Luke’s Mariner Medical Clinic adds 3D mammography in Superior
Duluth, MN (55816)
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 34F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph..
Considerable cloudiness. Low 31F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Updated: October 27, 2020 @ 12:08 am
Sign up for one of our email newsletters and stay informed!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.