- Leaked memo raises new questions about PolyMet water permit
- Commissioning of the USS Minneapolis - Saint Paul to be held in Duluth
- United Auto Workers union opens tense labor talks with Ford, GM, Fiat Chrysler
- Judge Slashes Payout in Roundup Lawsuit, But Calls Monsanto's Conduct 'Reprehensible'
- Net rises for US Bank
- Range communities increase efforts to boost tourism
- APEX names Plemel operations specialist
- Superior refurbishes Barker's Island beach, trails
Duluth, MN (55816)
Scattered thunderstorms this morning, then partly cloudy during the afternoon hours. High 86F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%..
Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low near 70F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Updated: July 18, 2019 @ 7:10 am
Sign up for one of our email newsletters and stay informed!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.