Ashland Honda Toyota has completed a $1.6 million addition to its dealership, located at 2301 Lakeshore Drive East in Ashland, WI. The Duluth office of Kraus-Anderson was the construction manager. The 6,816-square-foot expansion to the service department added 10 additional service bays and features a precast wall panel system that matches the existing service area. The parking area to the west of the new addition was also expanded. The project was designed by R.B. Custom Designs of Johnsburg, IL.
- Emerging companies may seek 'speed dates' with major firms at March 17 Tech Summit
- Mark Peterson promoted to SVP - Chief Credit Officer at National Bank of Commerce
- Minnesota’s unemployment rate at 4.4% in December
- GDC special events coordinator Darlene Marshall retires
- Community Action Duluth to open free tax site on January 26, 2021
- Governor Walz and DFL leaders announce plan to achieve 100% clean energy by 2040
- Upcoming Webinar on SBA economic relief programs
- Revenues grow during 2020 for UnitedHealth
Sign up for one of our email newsletters and stay informed!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.