The 2020 Wisconsin State Fair has been cancelled.
Sponsors say they have closely monitored the COVID-19 pandemic, including local, state and federal health agencies’ recommendations on preventing the spread of this disease. Several agencies continue to offer strict guidelines advising against mass gatherings, and as the largest event in the State of Wisconsin this guidance weighed heavily in this decision.
Under the guidelines, they said it was impossible to create the welcoming, safe, educational and enjoyable experience that visitors have come to know.
- Tommy Thompson begins term as UW System president
- Duluth to consider requiring masks indoors
- When Times Get Tough, the Itasca County Business Community Sticks Together
- Park Financial Group to acquire Mesaba Bancshares
- Seattle Police Chief Says 'Enough Is Enough' After 2 Teens Killed in CHOP Protest Zone
- Lake Country Power announces the 2020 director election results
- IMT Insurance matches J3 Insurance's donation
- WITC fall term plans includes in-person classes
Sign up for one of our email newsletters and stay informed!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.