The Greater Downtown Council and the City of Duluth are seeking input from downtown businesses/organizations to better understand plans for a return of the workforce.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, many businesses have incorporated a work-from-home model. Slowly, some of those employees have been returning on-site to the downtown.
To better assist the GDC and the City of Duluth in recovery efforts, business leaders are being asked to fill out a brief survey. This survey helps to provide insight on such topics of workforce plans, challenges, and successes during the pandemic, as well as levels of optimism about 2021.
To access the survey, click the button below.
- Internal probe criticizes EPA for handling of PolyMet permit
- US Attorney General to investigate Minneapolis PD
- AP Construction begins Phase II of Wrenshall School renovations
- Saltie's arrival opens 2021 shipping season
- Miners Event and Convention Center in Virginia now taking reservations
- The small business owner’s resilience to reimagine
- Lindsey Lawrence named TKDA’s bridge group leader
- Grandma's Marathon releases details of 2021 race plan
Sign up for one of our email newsletters and stay informed!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.